I'm trying to use a BeagleBoard xM for a robotics project. I've installed
Angstrom on a 4 GB SD card as per
http://treyweaver.blogspot.com/2010/10/installing-angstrom-on-beagleboard-xm.html.

I plugged the SD card into my BeagleBoard xM, configured minicom to
interact with the BeagleBoard's serial terminal, and applied power to the
Board. The serial console listed a lot of boot information, as you can see
at http://pastebin.com/7wHQ25ke . The last line in the console, where I
believe the error is, reads "Uncompressing Linux".

I also have an HDMI cable running from my BeagleBoard xM to my monitor. The
monitor showed a loading screen with a loading bar at the bottom. When the
bar was full, the screen then changed to a console output,
as seen at
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DagonEcelstraun/Others/HelpNeeded/cam00112.jpg

My uEnv.txt is http://pastebin.com/z7fn5aTQ

Does anyone know what is causing my BeagleBoard xM to not boot?