Hi
any news on this issue ? I have the same problem with my beagle xm, with
linux not running anything and it still reboots after 1 to 5 minutes
If there is anything electric to do to make this work (add a capacity in
front of the 5V power supply, ...) I can do it, I have lots of electronic
tools at work

Btw, I am logged in through tty and I see

Broadcast message from root@arm
        (unknown) at 11:40 ...

The system is going down for reboot NOW!
[  143.036193] Restarting system.

so somehow it might not be a complete physical problem, the system knows
about it
(Linux version 3.7.10-x9 on Ubuntu 12.10 and beagleboard xm)