On Monday, February 10, 2014 9:41:42 AM UTC-7, RobertCNelson wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Ron Morgan <ront...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>

>> oh and the image is from the armhf website.
>> armhf<http://www.armhf.com/index.php/boards/beaglebone-black/>
>>
>> Debian Wheezy 7.2 Hard Float Minimal Image
>>

> Okay, so it's not debian the image i'm developing for beagleboard.org.
>
> You should go ask armhf.com why their image is randomly suspending..

> Robert Nelson
> http://www.rcn-ee.com/

Sorry Robert, I was not aware of your image. I am still quite new to BBB or
BeagleBorad and arm in general. I looked all over the beagleboard.org site
but only found documentataion for ubuntu, android and angstrom. I didn't
see Debian. I know many or most consiter ubuntu and debian the same.. I do
want to run headless no matter what and I found angstrom.. was not what I I
was looking for. I did not want to learn a new operating system. I am
familiar with Debian. soo thats why I was looking for a Debian image.

is there a debian headless image on supported on beagleboard.org? if not a
could make due with a stable headless ubuntu.. but it feels like an
imposter (thats a joke) :)

at some point I think I will want to compile my own kernel as well. but
that is some way down the road. I have not compiled one sense i was in
school. even headless there are lots of things I think I could live without
for a proxy.

so.. is there a headless debian image supported by beagleboard.org?

thanks for putting up with me. there is a lot of information to take in, in
a short time.

Ron