Hi everyone,

I have been trying to use PRU to read multiple ADC inputs. Unfornately, I
am stuck at accessing to the ADC registers (chapter 12 on AM335x technical
reference manual). I set the OCP registers, checked the PMAO registers on
PRU to ensure access to external host. For example, I read the ADC REVISION
as below: (tried to write to STEPCONFIG and STEPENABLE, etc.)

   MOV r13, 0x44E0D000 //ADC REVISION
   LBBO r5, r13, 0, 4
   SBCO r5, C28, 4, 4  //store REVISION to shared memory to show with C
program

.. but everything returns 0.

I install Ubuntu 13.04 on Beaglebone Black, tried kernels 3.8, 3.12. PRU
worked with shared memory accessing, and GPIO1 registers (I am not sure
what to try next) . I haven't tried it on the official Angstrom image,
because I still couldn't get PRU to work right away on it.

On this link:
http://beaglebone.cameon.net/home/reading-the-analog-inputs-adc . There are
some comments saying that it works.

Please let me know if you need anymore details.

Or if someone has it working, please let me know, if I can reproduce a
working scenario, it would be very nice.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nhan Nguyen