On Friday, February 21, 2014 8:02:46 AM UTC-8, Gerald wrote:

> I just oversee the manufacturing and support of beagleboard.org. Any
> other issues are theirs.
>
> Gerald

And you are doing one heck of a good job! I sure hope you don't let the few
who keep complaining make you feel like you're not. So please keep up the
good work and brush off the digs that you're not doing enough and try to
enjoy what you're doing. Some of us appreciate your efforts bringing such
an awesome board to us individuals so we can enjoy your efforts and do
great things with it.

Doug