Hi guys - have any of you reached a resolution on this? I've been getting
it intermittently since the start with my BBB, 3.8.13, but just now as I
start to use more of the AIN pins I've started seeing what is reported
here, that it locks up and I have to reboot to recover access to the AIN
pins. I quickly lose access again, making my BBB kind of not fit for this
particular purpose, which is frustrating :). Any info gratefully received,
any requested further info happily posted.

Cheers