Thanks a lot for the recommendation, I'll definitely try OpenVPN
latter when I'm using a Internet IP address. However, right now, both
my BBB and my server is running under NAT, actually both connected to
3G network( which is interesting :D), so the only option I see is to
seek for existing tunnel services like Hamachi, or to build a transfer
server myself.