Hello, I am interested in project idea Library for Arduino-Compatible
functions for Starterware. I have experience in programming with Arduino, C
programming in Linux viz. linking, makefile, object file etc, C++
programming and also a bit of Assembly Language.

What I understood from the project description that libraries should be
created in baremetal language ( StarterWare) which have functions like
digitalRead(), Servo library etc.

Can anyone help me understand this project better so that I can provide a
proposal for this project.