Joshua,

Were you able to get Java running? I'm trying to access a Java applet on my
website and also went through the Angstrom instructions and here's what I
got::

beagleboard:/home/bob# opkg list_installed |grep java
librhino-java - 1.7r1-r1.6
libswt3.6-gtk-java - 3.6-r0.5
openjdk-6-java - 6b18-1.8-r10.7.6
beagleboard:/home/bob# which java
/usr/bin/java

If got it working would you please try running this app (Morse Code
Practice):: http://www.rarcpio.net/CW/

Thanks

Bobkatzz