Hi,

I'm now getting this error on v2013.12-yocto1.5 cloud9-image.bb, while
compiling on xubuntu 32-bit 12.04.3. Disk exhaustion is not the cause and I
don't think it is memory exhaustion. It may be an internal make error. *Are
you compiling on a 32-bit or 64-bit platform?*

I'll investigate further and maybe post the results on the Angstrom list.

Other Angstrom images seem to be OK.

Regards ...