Hi Chintan

Thks for the reply.  I assume that when you say Linux, you mean Ubuntu
Linux 13.10?  Since posting this question, I have switched to Ubuntu 13.04,
console only.  I installed CUPS and it works fine.  However I have not been
able to find drivers for my 2 printers, an HPLJ 1012 and a Lexmark S400.
 For the HP, there was a semi compatible driver that I am using and that
lets me print from the BBB but I can't print from Windows.  Workaround: I
print to a pdf file on the BBB.  When that file gets created, a script is
triggered to print the file and move it into an archive directory.  Works
fine.  However I would love to find a driver for the USB connected Lexmark.

Yves