Hello,

I am trying to get a BBXM running with the SGX libraries. The requirements
of my project are to run an EGL2 application without an X11 server. I've
followed the steps on http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu without success.

Using Ubuntu 13.10 built kernel version 3.13.5-armv7-x11 but I get no video
on my Samsung SyncMaster 931c. Only the orange screen from u-boot then no
signal.
I've tried installing the "Graphics SDK release 5.01.00.01" from TI's
website. Installation appears to go smoothly but the pvr service fails to
load. Do we know what version of Linux the SGX libraries will work with?

Does anyone have an idea of what direction I need to go in to achieve this?

Thanks