Hi,

The latest and greatest ELDK 5.5 contains an ipipe patch for a 3.10.28
kernel [1].
Unfortunately 3.10 is not very stable on the beagle-xm and does not support
rootfs over nfs. In case someone has 3.10.x with a working network
interface please let me know. I am aware of the trick with modprobe
phy_nop, but this is does not really help.

What I've seen is that 3.9.11 was the last kernel without fdt which was OK
and afterwards we go to 3.13.x. In between is headache ;)

Regards,

Robert

[1]
http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk.git;a=tree;f=meta-eldk/recipes-kernel/xenomai/files;h=5e0a45ae252f16183d687d3c23e7b26a2f1096fe;hb=df9de1fcd37181c170c77427f9d1e2a5a00f58be