Is anyone displaying at the Midwest RepRap Festival next weekend?

I am unable to make it but have a free CRAMPS board for anyone willing
to hook it to some motors and run a demo.  Serious bonus points (and
more free stuff!) if you can hook it to any sort of printer.  Contact me
privately via email if you're interested.

I really want LinuxCNC on the 'Bone represented at the festival and
don't yet know of anyone else intending to show this.  Does anyone know
of someone who's planning to show 3D printing with the 'Bone (using
LinuxCNC or any other software)?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net