Hello all,

I installed Ubuntu with Kernel 3.2 Image on my Beaglebone following
Robert's instructions and use it successful for almost a year now (with
peripherals such as an IMU, etc.). Now I want to use the power management
on the board (suspend/resume) to wake it up from standby mode via a GPIO
pin and followed the description given
here<http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/AM335x_Linux_Power_Management_User_Guide#Usage_3>,

but the mounted debugfs directory “/debugfs/omap_mux/board/” only contains
an entry “core”. The entry “suspend_pad_conf” where I can configure the
wake-up source is missing. I also got the file “am335x-pm-firmware.bin” and
added it to the firmware directory and the kernel config. I also verfified
that it gets loaded by checking dmesg:

[    2.338288] Power Management for AM33XX family
[    2.343144] Trying to load am335x-pm-firmware.bin (60 secs timeout)
[    2.349868] Copied the M3 firmware to UMEM

But the entry “suspend_pad_conf” does not show up in the directory. Any
idea what I need to do in order to have that entry show up to use the
functionality to specifiy the wake-up source(s)?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help on this! I appreciate your feedback!

Best Regards,
Thomas