Hi Everyone,

I am very new to this single board computers and Beaglebaord .But i am very
much interested doing project in electronics .Though i am having bachelors
degree in electronics and communication engineering , i don't have much
hardware experience. currently i am working as software engineers. This
field seems to be very interesting and innovative. Since i am a newbie i
need your guidance and support to start with.

I don't know what to buy, means what are all the others parts needed to
setup a project . I am very much interested in robotics ,image processing ,
sensing and media etc.

Please all of you give suggestions ,ideas and  list of products to buy to
start with beagleboard..

note : i am planning to buy beaglebone black.
Thanks & Regards,
iJegan