Robert once again thanks. In your script:

start on runlevel 2
script
if test -f /etc/default/capemgr; then
        . /etc/default/capemgr
fi
capemgr=$(ls /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots 2> /dev/null || true)
if [ ! "x${CAPE}" = "x" ] ; then
        if [ ! "x${capemgr}" = "x" ] ; then
                echo ${CAPE} > ${capemgr}
        fi
fi
end script

I believe "capemgr=$(ls /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots 2> /dev/null ||
true)" is to resolve whether it is bone_capemgr.8 or .9
but I can not figure out how ${CAPE} is set? Thanks again.