On Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:04:39 AM UTC-4, Casey Atherton wrote:

> Thanks, Robert.
>
> The MT7601 driver is now working out-of-box.
>
> Great work!
>
> Casey Atherton
>
> On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:00:52 PM UTC-4, RobertCNelson wrote:
>>
>> First, thanks to everyone for testing the beta image!
>>
>> In this last two week window I've rolled in many of your changes.  I'm
>> still waiting for amazon to deliver a few hardware components for
>> testing a couple issues discovered.  I believe Jason has a few cloud9
>> fixes in the works still too.

I'm still looking for contributions and issue reports to
http://github.com/beagleboard/bone101 to get appropriate documentation
in-the-box.  A live-running copy is at http://beagleboard.github.io if
people want to review it there. Many broken links from there to be fixed
due to a change in the root path that needs to be handled.

Also, I'm getting asked a lot about eth0. Is it supposed to be commented
out of /etc/network/interfaces and configured with wicd? Will it come up
automatically?