I am porting a piece of software to the BBB.  To make my life easy, I would
like to know if there is some predefined compiler macros that would
identify the compilation platform which in this case is a Beaglebone Black.

I know that __arm__ is defined but that isn't good enough.  I am porting
from the Raspberry Pi

I would love to see something like __beaglebone__ or similar defined.

Any ideas?