Well for one, some of the other gpio pins such as pin 13 on P8 won't
operate properly. When I try to work with it over cloud9, it doesn't
respond to any changes. For instance in the a simple blink sketch, if the
setInterval is (blink, 1000) and I change it to (blink, 100), it continues
blinking at once per second.