Hi guys, so I edited the uENV.txt file on my BBB, and now I can't mount the
EMMC (mmcblk1, it is no longer in /dev) or connect it to my computer via
USB. When powering on the BBB, the second user LED remains unlit,
indicating that there is no activity on the EMMC. I can still boot from
Ubuntu via SD card, but I want to flash Ubuntu to the EMMC, but I can't!
Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?