Has anyone come up with a solution for this?  I've tried both the Angstrom
and Debian images as well as the V4l2 grabber code that was posted above,
but all produce the memory allocation error.  Cheese can capture images.
 It looks like cheese uses a custom camera object based on GLib.  Is there
no way to use openCV or V4l2 to capture directly from the cape?  Thanks,

aj