<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tYk2_us9tm0/UzvDd72rUJI/AAAAAAAAAGc/GA9yT92hKSE/s1600/Screenshot+from+2014-03-31+22%3A24%3A19.png>

Hi all,
I began working with beagleboard-xm rev C1 about 2 weeks. At the beginning,
everything worked well, The board was booted Angstrom successful, but when
I connected BB's ethernet port with wifi modem to compile, it started have
problem. I can't reboot my BB, minicom just show junk character as my
attached file. I don't know why.  I have tried many ways: use other
terminal programs ( putty, picocom, gtkterm...), remove ethernet
connection, flash new image ( Angstrom, ubuntu) ...but none of them works.
I guess the reason is serial-to-usb cable, I tried with a new cable, but
this time, terminal don't show anything. I think, BB still boot because the
D6, D7 LED beside the sd card keep blinking. What can I do to solve this
problem?
P/s: I'm student and this is my final project, so I'm very confused, hope
someone can help me out.