Hi,

I need to build a custom BBB image which should start a java program as the
GUI. I am already aware about customizing the BBB Debian image using the
image builder scripts.

I have built custom image with no LXDE or lightdm. I have added xinit
package and the Oracle JDK to the image. I tried various combinations in my
xinitrc file but am not able to get the java program started. Please help
me on getting the program started when running startx command.

Regards
viraniac