It almost works out of the box. I changed baudrate to 9600 for my GPS and
data shows up.  However I wanted one line of data at a time so I added:

var options = {
    baudrate: 9600,
    parser: b.*serialParsers*.readline("\n")
};

But *serialParsers* isn't defined!  I added the following line at the end
of /usr/local/lib/node_modules/bonescript/serial.js

exports.serialParsers = m.module.parsers;

and it works!

--Mark

p.s.  How do I do a pull request on bonescript?