The SRM has been extremely valuable and I do hope the availability on
future boards will continue.  For many digging through the TRM would be an
impossible task in trying to find the info covered by the SRM.  That said,
maybe some more community involvement in writing, editing, and upkeep is in
order.  Not sure how that would work but maybe something to be looked at
come time for the next beagleboard.

Eric