Best option you have is finding the source and building the library
directly on the BBB. Or perhaps checking to see if one of the other
distro's running on the BBB have it as a package already, then moving to it.

I am not sure why some of you are still sticking with Angstrom on the BBB,
as it seems to be a serious hurdle to overcome in many ways.