On 4/13/2014 5:48 AM, Andrew Frazer wrote:
> Does anyone have, or have a link to some Altium Files for a Blank Cape?
> Just the outline plus the headers?
>
> Probalby can import some other formats as well such as eagle / orcad..

IIRC there are some Eagle or Orcad libraries on Thingiverse.

The Adafruit library also has a BeagleBone outline:
http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2011/12/22/adafruit-eagle-library-now-with-beagle-bone-outline/

I've been using libraries for KiCAD, but I don't think that helps you on
Altium.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net