Hello,

I'm using beaglebone black to acquire data from a radar sensor. I have angstrom distribution (3.8.13). I want to use the ADC for the conversion and a dmtimer (timer7) to control it.

In the technical reference manual I found that there is a register to select the source for the conversion (adc_evt_capt) in the control module. The problem is that only in privileged mode it is possible to write the registers of the control module.

How can I change this register to select timer7 as the input of the ext_hw_event?

Thanks,

Andreu Blasco