On 4/14/2014 3:34 PM, John Silvia wrote:

> I've implemented a forth language for the PRU to facilitate one of my own
> projects.  It is available for others to use on github in hopes that
> someone may find it useful.
>
> https://github.com/biocode3D/prufh

You are my hero!  I love Forth and figured the PRU would be perfect for
a small Forth environment!  :)

> Yes, of course, a C compiler would be useful to more people; but I'm not
> capable of writing a C compiler in ~500 lines of perl ;-)

...and there's already a C compiler available.  You just have to e-mail
Jason Kridner and ask to get the "beta" copy since it hasn't been
officially released for some reason.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net