Hi,

I have managed to setup wifi on the BBB (running on default Angstrom) using
an Edimax wifi module (as described in derek malloy's vide tutorial).

The BBB connects to the personal hotspot from my samsung phone without any
problems, but I am unable to get the BBB to connect to my home wifi router
(Netgear).

The wifi setup is almost similar for these two systems. I have tried
changing the channels but it did not help.

Has anyone faced this problem ???

Apart from this issue the wifi connection is quite reliable when the BBB
does connect.

thanks