Thanks for your answer.

And is there any special reason for powering VBAT with 4.2V instead of 3.6V?

(I am asking this because I designed a board with the BeagleBoard
schematics, and after 1 hour working (configuring linux on it through
UART), the board stopped responding, the VDD1 dc/dc got broken and now it
gives 2.6V to the OMAP instead of the 1.3V. I was powering VBAT with 3.6V

Thank you.