I don't see a dtsi in /boot. I did "dtc -I dtb -O dts -o test.dts
/boot/am335x-boneblack.dtb". Looking at test.dts I still see memory {...
reg = <0x80000000 0x10000000> };
However, "cat /proc/meminfo" returns a first line of "MemTotal: 510600 kB"
which seems OK - I suppose. It looks like /boot/am335x-boneblack.dtb is not
what is used at boot time, or is being overridden somehow?
BTW, "find / -name am335x-bone-common.dtsi -print" found no such file on my
BBB.