Thank you very much!!!!
work perfectly!!!!
...I wasted so much time trying to make it work ... and it was so easy...
But: where I would have to read to find it?
And: why "standard capes" as LCD4, LCD7, etc. can be loaded unless .dtbo
file in /lib/firmware? are them "built-in" ?

Thanks again!
Francesco.
<http://www.google.it/url?source=transpromo&rs=rsmf&q=http://translate.google.com/globalmarketfinder/%3Flocale%3Dit>