Replace all CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eldorado-linux-gnueabihf- with the cross
compile you used for the uImage (*arm-linux-gnueabi-)*.

make a directory for the headers then replace
INSTALL_HDR_PATH={PATH TO HEADER DIRECTORY}
This will create a {PATH TO HEADER DIRECTORY}/include directory with all
the headers.
Then on BBB, the Header go into /usr/include.

make a directory for the modules then replace
INSTALL_MOD_PATH={PATH TO MODULE DIRECTORY}
This will create a {PATH TO MODULE DIRECTORY}/lib directory with all the
modules and firmware.
Then on BBB, the Modules go into /lib/modules firmware into /lib/firmware