Hello!

Can you please tell me how I have to use it?
I use the Image "BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-7.4-2014-04-18-2gb.img"
With a newer Image I have the problem to have less space on the eMMC.

With the first line I get, the File exists:
nano /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9/slots:
0: 54:PF---
 1: 55:PF---
 2: 56:PF---
 3: 57:PF---
 4: ff:P-O-L Bone-LT-eMMC-2G,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
 7: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,BB-UART1
 8: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,BB-UART2
10: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,BB-UART4
11: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,BB-UART5

I enabled (if it works) before the serial ports.

Can you explain please how to use?
Your GUI I also try, but how to use? Compiling the main.cpp bring error:
main.cpp:20:24: schwerwiegender Fehler: QApplication: Datei oder
Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Kompilierung beendet.

Thank you!