Hi,
Maybe the simplest would be to use a 4GB SD card, with e.g. ubuntu image from
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu#Saucy_13.10. There is enough space to store
2GB file.
Regards,
Piotr.
Dnia 2 maja 2014 1:09 kip...@ualberta.ca napisał(a):I didn't fully copy the dd
error message in my previous post. The full message is:
dd: failed to open ‘/home/mkipper/haha/dev/mmcblk1’: Permission denied
That's why I'm curious why I'm not allowed permission even though I'm signed in
as root--
Groups "BeagleBoard" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/TQzG_GdnXMg/unsubscribe.