On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 3:29 PM,  <nilas4e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know what are differences between debian images given by
> beagleboard.org and rcn-ee.net. Do they use a same kernel? Are the kernels
> built from the same source? Which one website should I use in order to get
> most stable and bugless system.

They serve two markets, the "first" is a custom version of the
"second" for CircuitCo to ship as the new default image.  It's
requirements were to replace the out of box experience of the older
Angstrom Image.

The "second" is designed to be very minimal and allow other developers
to base their custom stacks on.  It also supports other products such
as the original beagle/xm/panda and a few imx devices.

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/