Hello,

I am also very interesting about this.

I need to complete a fast ADC / DAC with some numeric matrix calculation. I
thought about using a BBB, and the PRUs seemed to be a very interesting
point. The numeric part could be done using Xenomai.

Apparently the use of SPI with the PRUs is possible. So can I use SPI ADC /
DAC with the PRU?

Could anyone be more precise on how to do it? Write SPI drivers for the
PRU?

If I was not clear enough, tell me :)

Thank you very much