dear BBB experts---

we are working on getting the BBB to do a real job for us.  this is our
first time that we are designing something we want to sell!  we will
probably want to start with 100-1,000 of these, within a 1-3 months.  by
that time, we hope that circuitco will have managed to catch up with supply
by then.

one problem: we need a high-end looking case. I have no idea of the price
points of nice cases. to keep it affordable, presumably it would be a
vanilla standard BBB case with the right cutouts for the ports and for
ventilation in the right places, no customization--well, maybe a logo.
 maybe rounded corners to prevent injuries.

now, case vendors cannot even quote anything until they have a CAD file.
 is there a simple CAD file for a vanilla box to start from in the PD?

[or does anyone know of a vendor who sells super-nice looking cases for the
BBB?  I am thinking $30-$60 a piece, preferably looking like the old Mac
Pro or a G-Drive Hero.  Steel or aluminum.  Or very high-end looking
plastic.]

Advice appreciated.

/iaw