I'm trying to get the hang of the pru and all the examples segfault out of
the gate.  So I grabbed TI's skeleton code and tried compiling and running
that, segfault.  I reduced it down to the first line, fine.  First 3,
segfault.  Comment out prussdrv_open, fine.  Thow -g at the compiler and
run it under gdb and that really narrows it down:
"Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0xb6fc9eec in __pruss_detect_hw_version () from /usr/lib/libprussdrv.so"
gdb doesn't really have a reference once it gets into that library so I
can't see my surroundings.  There are zero results for this in google.  Has
anyone seen this before?  I must be missing something pretty simple.