Aah now I see. Using multiple channels to search for signals buried in
noise.
Like the phase array of antennas used in the WERA radar system:
http://www.aslenv.com/WERA.html

Whereas my own desires are based on the Red Pitaya: http://redpitaya.com
A lovely bit of kit, if you can spare $500+ and don't mind Yet Another ARM
Processor [built into the FPGA chip]...

For more modest requirements, this should be do-able as an extension to the
Beaglebone series.
A quick check of TI's selection table found the
ADS4145<http://www.ti.com/product/ads4145>and ADS4245 [1 and 2 channel version,
125M, 14-bit].
Analog Devices have the
AD9648-125<http://www.analog.com/en/analog-to-digital-converters/ad-converters/ad9648/products/product.html>,

and Linear Technology have the
LTC2145-14<http://www.linear.com/product/LTC2145-14>.

Feel free to look them up if you're curious about how they work: I consider
much of that "magic smoke"

As for WHY I want one - primarily, RF signal analysis. 120 Msample/sec lets
you grab from DC to 30MHz, with simple filtering.
You can also monitor FM bands [88-108MHz] which fall in the 2nd Nyquist
sample zone and get "reflected" down to 12 - 32 MHz
Oh, and amateur radio and weather satellites, in the band 140 - 150 MHz,
can be under sampled at 25 - 30MHz.

Not to mention being able to cover 40MHz of bandwidth, such as WiFi, by
adding a mixer / downconverter.

It's all Software Defined Radio, or "SDR". There are $20 USB dongles, but
they lack the frequency range and bandwidth I'm talking about.

Regards,

-- Alan [SA-Penguin]