Robert,

I don't want to remove the console (I think removing "console=ttyXY" from
bootargs will break the console at all), just the virtual terminals

have just tried to add "quiet" and got rid off the system boot log and the
fancy virtual terminal on the display still appears. I need to remove all
text from the display, just GUI is needed on it

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentorel.company