I have tried to echo eqep file to slots, I have added,
But in this path '

/sys/devices/ocp.3/48304000.epwmss/48304180.eqep#

 when I use 'ls' command, I only get :

modalias  power  subsystem  uevent

It's not display as tutorial:
driver  enabled  modalias  mode  period  position  power  subsystem  uevent

I hope anyone give me a recommend to complete my project,Please.

Much Appreciated!