Hi!

I'm having this same issue with my BeagleBone Black.  I have an USB
keyboard connected direct on the beagle's usb port and I'm using ubuntu
13.04 with kernel 3.12.

After some random amount of time, the keyboard stop working and the only
thing I see on dmesg is:

CAUTION: musb: Babble Interrupt Occurred

If I remove keyboard, nothing appears on dmesg and even with the keyboard
removed, if I do a lsusb it still shows up as been connected. The only way
to get it working again is doing a full reboot.

I've already tried to do things like:

echo 'on' > /sys/bus/usb/devices/usb1/power/control

on rc.local and to make a script that keeps on a infinite loop doing a cat
on /proc/bus/usb/xxx/yyy, but the problem persist.

Thanks

Renato