Interesting. It's the kind of test I want to implement : comparing Xenomai on Flash and SD card .
Is it still better with writes operations ?

Le 16/05/2014 18:38, Robert Nelson a écrit :

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:31 AM, David Lewin <dlewin...@gmail.com <mailto:dlewin...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    not as I wanted, ie: using the eMMC to have the best timing as
    possible.

Even with the 8-bit interface, the eMMC is not always the best performer.

(/dev/mmcblk0 is SanDisk Ultra's in this test)

root@arm:/home/debian# hdparm -tT /dev/mmcblk0

/dev/mmcblk0:
 Timing cached reads:   444 MB in  2.00 seconds = 221.64 MB/sec
 Timing buffered disk reads:  58 MB in  3.06 seconds =  18.97 MB/sec

root@arm:/home/debian# hdparm -tT /dev/mmcblk1

/dev/mmcblk1:
 Timing cached reads:   420 MB in  2.01 seconds = 209.43 MB/sec
 Timing buffered disk reads:  36 MB in  3.10 seconds =  11.62 MB/sec

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/HqwuSu2tLe8/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.