I Have been playing with my BeagleBoneBlack for the last couple of
week and have been exceptionally pleased.

The biggest stumbling block has been related to documentation. The
product has been progressing faster than the volunteer writers. I was
wondering if anyone had considered working on a coordinated set of
tutorials. My first exposure to this category of devices was
https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorial/AIK/ARDX-EG-SPAR-PRINT-85-REV-10.pdf
. We had a great time working through the exercise over the course of
a couple of week :)

If anyone has a suggestions for BBB tutorial topics and a place to
host them, I would be happy to help organize this project and write a
few of the articles. There are already a lot of great stuff out
there... it can just be a little hard to find or a little out of date.

David