SYS_BOOT2 is present on  P8-43. I would try to place a resistor between
this point and ground first. The Pull-up is pretty weak (100kOhm), so
something like 10 k would probably do the job. Off course this pin is also
used as LCD_DATA2, but if you can live with it, it is a lot better than
moving R93-R68 on the board