> BTW, I can connect the USB100V2 and USB560M directly to the BBB JTAG, but
> the Lauterbach JTAG connector is an ARM20 format so I used the following
> adapter from TinCan:
>
> ARM20cTI20 - cTI 20-pin JTAG Adapter Board

That is the exact adapter I'm using.     I attached the header/cable
to the BBB exactly as shown here:

https://www.tincantools.com/w/images/thumb/f/f5/black_P2_zoom2.jpg/634px-black_P2_zoom2.jpg
http://www.tincantools.com/w/images/3/3b/ARM20cTI20_ribbon_cable.jpg

I can get the Bus Blaster v3c (JTAG adapter) to work with my Panda
Board ES [ti14] using OpenOCD 0.8 but I'm having no luck with the BBB
(see first post).

Re: your previous message,  yes,  better research on my end before
purchasing the Bus Blaster would have been smart.   It's "community
supported" but "I can't get this working" questions seem to go
unanswered on their forum.     I should have got
http://www.blackhawk-dsp.com/products/USB100v2D.aspx  as it appears to
include everything I needed for the Panda Board and BBB.   With the
cost of the Bus Blaster plus the Tincan adapters I've probably spent
more and it doesn't work for the hardware I have.   Stupid.