http://www.embeddedsoftwarelabs.com/training.html

Android System Framework Porting , Implementation & Development Practice:

Android framework Training Guinness : Hands-on 1:1 Board*•Android Framework
porting and development environment**•Android & Linux Device Drivers:
Drivers and integration principle**•Android HAL & Framework: Architecture
Overview**•Android HAL & Framework: the integration of hardware and
software to implement on board training**•Android HAL & Framework: Native
Service Design and Implementation**•Android HAL porting and implementation:
Audio & ALSA integration**•Android HAL porting and implementation:
Framebuffer integration**• Android HAL porting and implementation: Sensors
Integration**•Android HAL porting and implementation: Camera
Integration**•Android
HAL porting and implementation: WiFi & wpa_supplicant integration**•Android
HAL porting and implementation: 2D accelerated integration**•Android HAL
porting and implementation: Multi-Touch Protocol & Touch Screen
Integration**•Android
Multimedia: Architecture Design and Principles**•Android Multimedia:
Stagefright Architecture and Practice**•Android Multimedia: OpenMAX
architecture and Practice**•Android Multimedia: mPlayer integration**•Android
IPC: How It Works and Binder driver**•Android Power Management: PMIC
Porting and Implementation Structure and principle of operation*